Make sure your entire group is safely ready to enjoy the splashing water fun at CoCo Key!
General Rules and Regulations
- All guests must purchase a valid wristband to enter, including non-swimmers.
- Guests must adhere to lifeguard and CoCo Key staff instructions at ALL TIMES.
- Appropriate and clean swimwear is required.
- NO cut-offs or swimwear with exposed metal zippers, buckles, rivets or loose strings.
- CoCo Key reserves the right to remove/refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with rules.
- Management reserves the right to change rules and regulations without notice.
- Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies.
- Parents/guardians are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- Height rule: guests must be 48″ inches or taller to ride Gator Gush, Barracuda Blast & Pelican Plunge slides.
- Guests may not use the slides with casts or prosthetic devices.
- Height and behavior rules are posted at each attraction for your safety.
- Lifejackets are available on a first-come basis and must remain within the water resort.
- Rafts, floatation devices, snorkels, and toys are prohibited.
- NO glass or breakable items allowed.
- NO outside food or beverage.
- NO pets allowed.
- Please shower BEFORE & AFTER using chlorinated attractions.
- CoCo Key Water Resort is an aquatic environment – be prepared to get wet!
CoCo Key Water Resort Height and Weight Restrictions
- Gator Gush & Shark Slam
The maximum operational load is 1 person at 300 pounds, single riders only. Guests must be 48 inches tall.
- Barracuda Blast & Pelican Plunge
The maximum operational load is 2 persons at 400 pounds. Guests must be 48 inches tall.
- Parrot’s Perch
Children under the age of 6 must be supervised by an adult. No running is permitted on or around the play structure.
- Parrot’s Perch Slides
For the three slides taller than 8 feet guests must be 40 inches tall. For the slide less than 8 feet guests must be 36 inches tall.
- Coconut Grove Adventure River
Children under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dip-In Theater
Guests under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 36″ must be accompanied by an adult and a personal floatation device is suggested
- Dip-In Theater Slides
The maximum operational load is 1 person, 200 pounds maximum, single riders only. Guests must wait for the ride to be clear or for the lifeguard’s signal. Guests must be under 48 inches tall.
- Coral Reef Cavern Activity Pool
Only 1 person is allowed on each floatable at a time. Guest under 54″ must wear a life vest. Basketballs must stay in Coral Reef Cavern. No excessive splashing, spitting, boisterous or rough play allowed.
- Palm Grotto Spa
WARNING: No Lifeguard on Duty!
Guests MUST be 16 years of age or older to enter the spa – No exceptions. Guests are encouraged to observe reasonable time limits of 10-15 minutes in the spa. No food or beverages or breakable objects allowed in spa area. Do not use the spa while under the influence of anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or alcohol. Individuals suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high/low blood pressure, and expectant mothers should not use the spa. Showers are recommended by all participants before and after use.